Followers
Thursday, October 9, 2014
Chapter 8 really goes in to dept about how to prepare for your search, really identify the search related items and keep track of all your information and sites where you get your information. Plan all of your searches out carefully. Try to limit your searches by narrowing down your topic to one cretin search. While searching for your topic in the online library keep in mind that there are books and journals, newspapers, magazines. There are also videotapes, audiotapes CD's, DVD's and other items such as maps. I feel whenever I need information about my topic I feel like I can find it one way or another. I have gotten a better understand of collecting all my information and putting it in to my bibliographies. I like how it shows us he correct format to use and how it shows us step by step. I didn't know about the government sites and all the information that you can gather from all the sites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment