Followers

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Chapter 4 starts off by bringing the reader in with the research question. They want you to understand your research topic front and back. Make a strong statement and go on from there with your topic. Really use key points with your statement. You want to make it as strong as possible. Sometimes with im reading information I forget key points and end up reading the same thing two times but, once I reread the information about my topic I have a way better understanding of my topic. Always keep track of your sources and be taking notes on information that will help with your paper. I sometimes  struggle with taking notes, maybe It is because Im lazy but I am working on it. When reading pay attention to the authors main point, and whether the source is primary or secondary. What i have learned from this chapter is is rereading everything so you dont miss information.   

No comments:

Post a Comment