Followers

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Chapter 6 explains the best ways of managing all you research and information by taking good notes and saving all your information. There are many ways to keep all of you information saved and easy to access. There is taking notes, and saving all you info in one file. You can use your own email and send your self links of information that you have gathered. Everyone know days has smart phones so we can use our phones to are advantage. There are so many different apps out there that we can download to help us. Its all about what helps us the most. Taking notes has always been my struggle because sometimes I don't write notes because I think I will remember everything but, I never do. So Im trying my hardest to write better notes that I can study off in all of my classes.Avoiding  Plagiarism is a must so make sure your writing is actual you're own writing. That would be the worst thing to get caught with so just do the work yourself. Or if you are saying something the author said give them credit by says "The author argues that". Before really starting your paper make sure you have all your information laid out in front of you. Plan your paper threw.     

No comments:

Post a Comment