2- This site goes inside the mind of an athlete that uses
sports phycology everyday.
3- This site does not meet the argument it is showing
information about it.
4- Because “Dr. Karen Cogan is a
licensed psychologist and certified consultant, AASP and currently serves as
the sport psychologist for acrobat and combat sports at the United States
Olympic Committee”
5-
It does not make an impacted at all.
6-
This information will be very helpful.
7-
The site has lots of information that will be helpful in my paper.
2- The site shares a lot of information such as “imagery is
a psychological technique which demonstrates
its effects in sports”.
3- yes, this site has good arguments to use.
4- The author is a sports specialist.
5- Does not effect my judgment at all.
6- The information in the site will be useful.
7-This will help my project.
2-Really goes in dept about the psychology of sports and in
the mind of athlets.
3- Yes this sit has answered a lot of questions that I have
had. And shares a lot of information.
4-The author has studied sports psychology for awhile.
5-It does not affect my judgment.
6- I really understand this site lots of information.
7- The information from this sit is going to be very
helpful.
2- Shows how sports psychology is such a hot topic and its
because we are a sports loving socity.
3- Yes, everything this sit says I believe and it is very
organized. Has lots of information.
4- I have learned how much money an average sports
psychology makes.
5- Does not effect the judgment.
6- I do not need all the information a little off topic but
some info was needed.
7-Does not affect my topic.
2-
They might
become anxious or lose focus during competition, for example. They might have
trouble communicating with teammates, controlling their temper or even just
motivating themselves to exercise. Or they might choke at key moments during a
game.”
3-
Yes, this site is very well laid out. Lots of
good information that I can use.
4-
This site shares for amateur sports psychology
and ways of getting in to the field.
5-
The date does not affect anything of the
information that this sit has to offer.
6-
Everything is useful when looking for information
about a topic.
No comments:
Post a Comment